Grab a mug, a cosy blanket and warm slippers, then curl up on the sofa with Netflix and this oh-so chocolate-y brownie in a mug.
No microwave? No problem! Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC/160ºC fan/gas 4 for 10-15 minutes or until desired texture.
2 Tbsp gluten-free flour
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp Chocolate Vega® Essentials
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
4 Tbsp unsweetened almond drink
2 Tbsp coconut oil
Extra chocolate-y option: Vegan chocolate chips and chopped walnuts
Spicy option: ½ tsp cayenne and 1 tsp cinnamon
Mocha option: 1 tsp ground espresso beans
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, Vega® Essentials, sea salt and bicarbonate of soda in a microwave-safe mug.
- Add in the almond drink, stirring until combined.
- Add coconut oil and any optional toppings.
- Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
Add more liquid for a brownie batter texture.
Add less liquid for a cake-like texture.