Cauliflower popcorn chicken… huh? We promise this is utterly delicious and you will be making regularly for all your family and friends!
150 g gluten-free bread crumbs
1 tsp paprika
1 ½ tsp garlic powder
1 ½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp ground pepper
250 mL soda water (the secret ingredient)
100 g all-purpose gluten-free flour
1 cauliflower cut into ¾ inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 230 °C/210 °C fan/gas mark 8. Line a baking tray.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and seasonings in a bowl.
- Combine the soda water and flour. Toss the cauliflower pieces in the batter. Remove any excess batter.
- Toss the battered cauliflower in the breadcrumbs and arrange on a baking tray.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes until crisp and brown.
- Enjoy warm.