Nothing will 'beet' these homemade vegetable crisps, the perfect recipe for any leftover root veg or potatoes. If you have a food processor, use the slicing blade to make the vegetables even thickness.
3 large beetroots
2 medium sweet potatoes
1 Tbsp water
1 Tbsp oil
1 tsp sea salt
2 tsp coarse ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 120°C/140°C fan/ gas mark 1/2 and line a baking tray.
- Wash all the veggies and peel if desired.
- Slice all the vegetables very thinly and toss lightly with the water and oil, then season with the salt and pepper.
- Spread the slices evenly on the baking tray and bake for 45-50 minutes, tossing frequently to ensure they don’t burn.
- Once cooked, let cool and enjoy!