Ditch that bag of BBQ flavoured crisps and make a batch of these kale crisps instead!
1 bunch kale, taken off stems and torn into bite size pieces
Olive oil, as needed
1 tsp smoked paprika
¼ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp chilli powder
Pinch garlic powder
Pinch mustard powder
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC/160ºC fan/gas 4 and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Toss the kale in enough olive oil to coat the leaves.
- Combine the spices together and use your hands to massage it into the kale.
- Lay the kale in a single layer on the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Turn the crisps after 15 minutes and check every 5 minutes after that - kale crisps can burn very quickly!