Quick, tasty and perfect for a weeknight dish with leftovers for lunch the next day #2in1
60 g peanut butter
1 garlic clove
1 Tbsp grated ginger
2 Tbsp maple syrup
Juice 1 lime
1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 Tbsp sriracha
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
60 mL tamari
450 g vermicelli noodles
1 Tbsp toasted sesame pol
2 carrots cut into thin strips
1 red pepper cut into thin strips
2 bok choy sliced
¼ red cabbage thinly sliced
1 large onion diced
60 g crushed peanuts
Handful fresh coriander
- Combine all ingredients for the peanut sauce in a blender, and process until smooth – set aside.
- Cook the noodles according to the pack.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the oil and onions, cooking until they start to turn translucent.
- Add the carrots and red pepper, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and bok choy. Cook until just tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the noodles.
- Add the peanut sauce and stir until evenly incorporated. Top with crushed peanuts and fresh coriander.