Move over sweet potato brownies... we've Fall-en for these pumpkin blondies!
60 g coconut oil, softened
100 g brown sugar
180 mL nut butter
200 g pumpkin purée
1 tsp vanilla extract
70 g gluten-free all-purpose flour
1 scoop (34 g) Vanilla Vega® Essentials
1½ Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of sea salt
Note: If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, add in 1 tsp of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger and ½ tsp of allspice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/ gas mark 4, then grease and line an 8 x 8 inch cake tin.
- Combine the coconut oil and sugar using a mixer, beat until soft.
- Add in the nut butter, pumpkin and vanilla.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour the blondie batter into the cake tin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting.