Avo go at making these stuffed avocados for your lunch, you won’t be disappointed that’s for sure!
1 ripe avocado
150 g cooked quinoa
60 g cooked black beans, drained and rinsed
½ red pepper, chopped
½ red onion, diced
Handful of coriander, chopped
Juice of one lime
3 Tbsp olive oil
2 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp Dijon mustard
¼ tsp ground cumin
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and scoop out the flesh (being careful to keep each half whole).
- In a medium sized bowl toss together the quinoa, black beans, red pepper, red onion, and fresh coriander.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Toss the quinoa mixture with the dressing until well coated.
- Fill each avocado half with the quinoa mixture and serve immediately.